Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sept. 23-27 MP1 Logs

September 24, 2013
Work Completed: Alternate Solutions
Worked On: putting alternate solutions and research on blog
To Be Completed: Updating blog with alternate solutions and research summary, Model, Initial Presentation
Mentor Contacts: Emailed two mentors. Asked one a question about saltwater filters, and asked the other if we could possibly arrange a date to meet to talk about my project (he works on Fort Hancock).
Issues: I am still very behind on work. I have to update my blog and upload my alternate solutions and research summary. I also must build my model to use during my presentation.

September 25, 2013
Work Completed: Put alternate solutions on blog, Initial Presentation Outline
Worked On: Model
To Be Completed: Model, Rationale Report
Mentor Contacts: Alyssa and I are scheduled to visit one of my mentors at the American Littoral Society located in Sandy Hook. She will be showing us her lab setup from when she raised baby horseshoe crabs.

September 27, 2013
Work Completed: Initial Progress Update Presentation completed
Worked On: Reflection Report
To Be Completed: Reflection report, Testing Procedures
Mentor Contacts: Alyssa and I visited the American Littoral Society on Sandy Hook and showed us her lab setup. We learned a different way to set up our rearing habitat and which materials would be best for the horseshoe crabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment